Meeg Leeto (meeg-lee-too)
Hi! My name is Miguel. I'm a physicist by trade, mostly a programmer at heart, and currently studying quantum computing, which works out nicely. I've made a few games (which you can find on my itch.io page), but have recently fallen a little out of touch with game development. I'm also into music (especially modular synthesis), and electronics.
If you see this on the internet, it's probably me.
I used to share my antics to Twitter, but the bird hell-site got to me. I'm hoping I can share whatever I'm up to here without getting anxious about likes and retweets.
Here's where the stuff I've made over the past years live:
twitter (Logs and gifs --- you might have to wade through some shitposting)
github (Small software I've made --- usually CLI at the time of writing)
github pages (Portfolio site)
soundcloud (Occasional music)
If you want to say hi, and/or talk with me, you can send me an email at
(You'll need to rot13 this first)
(You might also find me as meeg_leeto in libera.chat's #electronics, #avr, #gemini.)
💿 Albums I'd Like To Own
💎 Long-form Posts
- I am from Portugal! And you should come visit, it's nice.
- I am a black belt in Judo: despite this, I was never a sporty person.
- I play the saxophone, but I prefer composition to execution.
- I speak Portuguese, English, Spanish and French (in more or less that order of goodness --- I'm only barely conversational in French).
- I used to not know how to touch-type, but I started training and can now do ~400 CPM (~80 WPM) on a good day!
Why Meeg Leeto?
It's an English phonetic spelling for an affectionate diminutive for Miguel in Portuguese. :^)